For process I broke down exactly which wireframes that were essential for viewers to understand the main focus of the app. I used this as a reference while I began to create my high fidelity wireframes in illustrator.
In order to improve my presentation of the application and make the experience more believable as well as make photoshop work I would need to do later easier, I went back out and reshot my different essential scenes. Some of the images I got lucky with in regards to Chrisite’s fingers being in the perfect spot, some of the photos I was stuck using because I didn’t realize how hard it would be to photoshop later. This will serve as a lesson to me in the future.
When creating my wireframes in illustrator I wasn’t exactly sure how I was going to approach this. I really didn’t like the original look of the PACMU application so I decided to stick with something clean and simple. I also wanted to create a way for users to understand some of the interaction as well.