This project was definitely a challenge for me but I learned quite a bit about Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. I think the biggest issues I ran into were deciding what my narrative layout and my key or highlight moments were going to be. I also had some difficulty with finding angles or photos that worked best with whatever I was trying to convey. For example how much of the screen of the phone is reasonable to show compared to the background. For next time I would definitely play with the layout of the presentation and try and make my app interface a little more complex but understandable.
One thought on “Final Narrative HiFi Presentation/Process”
Pingback: Final Narrative HiFi Presentation/Process | gillanjohnson